How To Make an Origami Wallet
In this online tutorial for complete beginners you will learn how to make an origami wallet. This wallet requires no stitching so it is easy to make. It's perfect for cards or coins! With the purchase you get instant access to:
- a PDF pattern (printable in A4)
- a detailed video showing how to make the item from beginning to end
- a handbook with detailed instructions and other tips & tricks (.pdf)
- an introduction to different types of leather (.pdf)
- an introduction to the tools & hardware required (.pdf)
- a suppliers list (.pdf)
- exclusive access to our online community
The dimensions of the final product are approx. 7cm high x 11cm wide.
To make the item you will need vegetable tanned leather (1.6-2mm), a selection of leather crafting tools and hardware.