How To Make a Waist Bag
In this online tutorial for complete beginners you will learn how to make a leather waist bag, a.k.a belt bag/fanny pack. With the purchase you get instant access to:
- a PDF pattern (printable in A4 and A3)
- a detailed video showing how to make the item from beginning to end
- a handbook with detailed instructions and other tips & tricks (.pdf)
- an introduction to different types of leather (.pdf)
- an introduction to the tools & hardware required (.pdf)
- a suppliers list (.pdf)
- exclusive access to our online community
The dimensions of the final product are approx. 22cm wide x 15cm high.
To make the item you will need vegetable tanned leather (1.8-2mm), a selection of leather crafting tools and hardware.