How To Make a Mini Bucket Bag
In this online tutorial for complete beginners you will learn how to make a small leather bucket bag. With the purchase you get instant access to:
- a PDF pattern (printable in A4 or A3)
- a detailed video showing how to make the item from beginning to end
- a handbook with detailed instructions and other tips & tricks (.pdf)
- an introduction to different types of leather (.pdf)
- an introduction to the tools & hardware required (.pdf)
- a suppliers list (.pdf)
- exclusive access to our online community
With this course, you will also get a pattern for a leather strap, however in the video and instructions we use a chain strap.
The dimensions of the final product are approx. 21cm high x 23cm wide x 10cm deep.
To make the item you will need vegetable tanned leather (1.6-1.8mm), a selection of leather crafting tools and hardware.