How To Make a Passport Holder
In this online tutorial for beginners you will learn how to make a leather passport holder. With the purchase you get an instant download link with the following:
- a PDF pattern (printable in A4)
- a 'How to Make' video showing how to make the item from beginning to end
- a PDF handbook with detailed instructions and other tips & tricks
- an introduction to types of leather and how to store & care for it
- an introduction to leather craft tools & hardware with images & names so that it's easy for you to look for the items when buying them
- a suppliers list with mostly UK and US based suppliers (most ship internationally)
- direct email contact with Sonja, the founder of The Handbag Atelier, for any questions related to handbag and accessory making and leather craft.
The dimensions of the finished item are approximately:
14.5cm wide x 10.5cm high.
To make the item you will need vegetable tanned leather (1.8-2mm) and a selection of leather crafting tools.