How To Make a Mini Bucket Bag
In this online tutorial for beginners you will learn how to make a mini bucket bag. With the purchase you get an instant download link with the following:
- a PDF pattern (printable in A4 and A3)
- a 'How to Make' video showing how to make the item from beginning to end
- a PDF handbook with detailed instructions and other tips & tricks
- an introduction to types of leather and how to store & care for it
- an introduction to leather craft tools & hardware with images & names so that it's easy for you to look for the items when buying them
- a suppliers list with mostly UK and US based suppliers (most ship internationally)
- direct email contact with Sonja, the founder of The Handbag Atelier, for any questions related to handbag and accessory making and leather craft.
With this course, you will also get a pattern for a leather strap with instructions on how to make it (video tutorial can be found on our YouTube channel).
The dimensions of the finished bag are approximately:
21cm high x 23cm wide x 10cm deep.
To make the item you will need vegetable tanned leather (1.6-1.8mm), a selection of leather crafting tools and hardware.