How To Make a Bi-Fold Wallet
In this online tutorial for complete beginners you will learn how to make a bi-fold wallet with four internal pockets/slots. With the purchase you get instant access to:
- a PDF pattern (printable in A4 or A3)
- a detailed video showing how to make the item from beginning to end
- a handbook with detailed instructions and other tips & tricks (.pdf)
- an introduction to different types of leather (.pdf)
- an introduction to the tools & hardware required (.pdf)
- a suppliers list (.pdf)
- exclusive access to our online community
The dimensions of the final product are approx. 7.5cm wide x 10.5cm high (folded).
To make the item you will need vegetable tanned leather (1-1.2mm) and a selection of leather crafting tools.